|Self Igniting||Not Self Igniting|
|Density (at 20°C)||0.93 - 0.98 g/cm3|
|Solubility in water||Completely miscibile|
DFR Equipment Cleaner can be used in all standard dry film resist developing/stripping plants.
CLEANING PROCESS OF DRY FILM DEVELOPING/STRIPPING MACHINES:
1. Empty the machine and rinse with water.
2. Fill the tank with DFR Equipment Cleaner full strength, up to the maximum level.
3. Start up the spray pumps and the conveyor for 45 – 60 minutes with a temperature set at 25-30°C. (May be
necessary longer spray time in case of high build of residue).
4. Drain the tank and transfer the cleaning solution into the original drums to be re-used.
5. Fill the tank with water and spray for 15 minutes.
6. Drain the tank and repeat the rinse with working solution (NaCO3/K2CO3) for developer, for stripping machine,
just water or NaOH 2-3%.
7. Drain the tank and make up the new working solution.