CL-DF-ST-I-EE (ACID SOLUTION)is a cleaning solution for the decontami- nation of dry film resist developing and stripping machines, and rinse modules (in connection with cleaning agent CL-MDF-ST-I-EE Alkaline Solution). The cleaning of dry film developing and stripping machines occurs in two steps:
• Cleaning of the machine with cleaning agent CL-MDF-ST-I-EE Alkaline Solu- tion for the removal of residues in the bath and in the rinse modules.
• Cleaning of the machine with cleaning agent CL-DF-ST-I-EE Acid Solution for the decontamination and for the removal of residues in the stripping/developing bath and in the rinse modules.
CL-DF-ST-I-EE Acid Solution allows a comprehensive and thorough cleaning of resist stripping and developing machines (in connection with cleaning agent CL-MDF-ST-I-EE Alkaline Solution) and:
• Achieves an improvement of the developing/stripping quality through an optimal cleaning
• Reduces the maintenance time of the plant to 1⁄4 of the previous time required
• Removes residues and reduces the usual need to prick out the spray nozzles
• The automatic cleaning process improves the safety and reduces accident risk during the cleaning
• Hygiene risks for the operators and service people will therefore be reduced
• This cleaning process, operated in a closed loop circuit eliminates pollution of the equipment’s direct environment, that is unavoidable with traditional cleaning procedures
• Traditional and well-proved waste water processes, applied in plating areas, finally guarantee a non-polluting processing of the waste solutions generated with the cleaning process
The cleaning result depends on contamination level of the machine and the rinse modules.
The cleaning can be repeated several times. It is also possible to increase the concentration of the cleaning agent. Add fresh Developer K45 to maintain the Total Carbonate at make-up concentration.